SPECIAL ISSUE JOURNAL
All authors of both oral and poster presentations are kindly invited to submit manuscripts based on your presentation(s) at the EUROPT(R)ODE 2020 Conference for possible publication in Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical with the intention of publishing in a Special Issue that is dedicated to this conference.
The Special Issue essentially rules out possible delays in publication for contributors to the special issue. Please see below the publication process:
- All papers will go through normal peer review process per journal standard;
- Papers will be published as soon as they are accepted in earliest available regular journal volumes at ScienceDirect, which ensures very fast publication speed for individual authors;
- There will be Footnotes included in each accepted paper, indicating at which conference it was presented;
- The collection of finally accepted papers will be prepared and hosted at a dedicated Special Issue site – with links to the papers on ScienceDirect, retaining all original citation details.
- Submission link: http://ees.elsevier.com/snb/
- Enter your user name and password (first-time users will need to register);
- Please select special issue article type name “VSI:EUROPTRODE 2020”;
- Follow the remaining step-by-step instructions to submit your paper;
- Submission deadline: to be announced.
When preparing your manuscript(s), please carefully follow the Guide for Authors of the journal. In the cover letter please mention that your manuscript is intended for the EUROPTRODE 2020 Conference Special Issue.
All manuscripts will be subjected to the standard selection process for the journal, including the strict peer review procedure; therefore, acceptance for presentation at the meeting is not a guarantee for publication in the journal.
Thanks in advance for your contribution!